Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hello ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the new year! Hopefully you are discovering ways to control your pain so that you may lead a more productive life. Its a journey we are all on together and is the main reason we opened this blog.

I would like to thank all of you for your patience in the last few months. Its been rather hectic with the holidays and with the move to the new facility as well as partnering up with the Pain Management team. All of this is huge for us and rather exciting if I do say so myself. :)

Over the next day or two I will be posting a bit more. We had a very informative meeting last Tuesday and I want to share some of the things from that session. Linda was our speaker and let me tell you... Wow! She's been there, done that, and knows what she's talking about!

So stay tuned as I gather up that information and will be posting shortly. For the time being, remember to drink your water and take deep breathes. I'll be back in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment